marți, 14 iulie 2009

Sleeping lessons with Steve!

SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE LIKE THIS!!!!!
Just dreaming in my "bedroom"!
Wake and skate! I hate dogs!
Computing in my sleep...

HA ha ha! Error... Steve proof Windows XP!
Don't ask ?!
This was good old extreme napping!
I know this move from Nadia Comaneci... no kidding!
My buddy Andi, see I was trying to push him of the bed :P
It's statistically proven that I'm better at sleeping than everyone else, and I'm proud of it! :)
Naturally cute!
-------
What can I say...
I call this the "salami" position.
This is the "flying in my dreams" position, also known by some cats as "jump around".
Shit...CAT ON THE STICK!!!!!!!!! Runaway!!!
I do not remember how I got there...
Yep', cute...
I wake up in strange places.
We were playing where's the Jew?!And it was, an experience...
Don't drink and drive, damn it, STOOOP THE CAR!
This is the "complete relax" position.


That's not me!


"Belly sleeping" with Pingu, what a nice guy!


What can I say... somebody has to keep an eye out for this guys, and obvious not me :)


Party on my back! I hate pigeons.




2 comentarii:

  1. excelent!!! am ras in gura mare in tot biroul. adorabila paturica, adorabile pozitii si ciudate locuri de sedere... se vede ca-i stricat, ca stapanii :)) LOVE YOU STEEEVEEEEE!!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    RăspundețiȘtergere